Drug Use Screening Tool (DUST) Training
Time: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
Venue: NPTC, Newtown
An Assessment tool to assist those working with young people to distinguish between use and misuse; and accurately assess the risk factors.
- To introduce the Powys Young Persons Substance Misuse Service (YPSMS) to Staff
- Introduce the Drug Use Screening Tool (DUST)
- Give training on using the tool; when and how
- Understand and recognise substance use, risk and protective factors
- Making a referral to YPSMS
- Support available to you
Participants will be able to:
- Recognise substance use risk and protective factors
- Use the DUST tool to help them decide how to approach the young persons substance use.
- Recognise tools they can use to support a young person.
- Make a referral to the YPSMS.
- Identify other avenues of support.
For further information please phone 01597 827333 or email here
An expression of interest form for the training course can be found here
We're recruiting for a focus group on digital therapy. Can you help? £25 for those taking part. Apply here now>… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…