Mental Health Awareness (half day training)
Time: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: NPTC Campus, Theatre Hafren, Llanidloes Road, Newtown SY16 4HU
- This is an awareness raising programme for staff that may come in contact with people who have mental health problems.
- Understand the main models of mental health
Key Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of key issues connected to race, culture and mental health.
- Knowledge of the causes and symptoms of a range of mental health problems; and treatment and support options that relate to these
- Awareness of common prejudices and assumptions associated with mental health
To book your place please either contact PCC Training Department: 01597 827330 or email pwbotu(at)powys.gov.uk
Community Well-being Worker Hours: 16 hrs per week Salary: £18,870 pro rata Location: Brecon and outreach centres Contract: Fixed term to March 2019 subject to further funding Contact: Michael Power on 01874 611529 or email info(at)breconmind.org.uk Closing date Fr