Mental Health Awareness Training
Time: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: Committee Room A, The Gwalia, Llandrindod Wells LD1 6AA
- This is an awareness raising programme for staff that may come in contact with people who have mental health problems.
- Understand the main models of mental health.
Key Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of key issues connected to race, culture and mental health.
- Knowledge of the causes and symptoms of a range of mental health problems; and treatment and support options that relate to these
- Awareness of common prejudices and assumptions associated with mental health.
What do you think of mental health services in Powys? Complete a short survey to feed in your views to the reps sitting on the Powys Mental Health Planning & Development Partnership.