Mental Health Awareness Training
Time: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: Committee Room A, The Gwalia, Llandrindod Wells LD1 6AA
- This is an awareness raising programme for staff that may come in contact with people who have mental health problems.
- Understand the main models of mental health.
Key Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of key issues connected to race, culture and mental health.
- Knowledge of the causes and symptoms of a range of mental health problems; and treatment and support options that relate to these
- Awareness of common prejudices and assumptions associated with mental health.
Community Well-being Worker Hours: 16 hrs per week Salary: £18,870 pro rata Location: Brecon and outreach centres Contract: Fixed term to March 2019 subject to further funding Contact: Michael Power on 01874 611529 or email info(at)breconmind.org.uk Closing date Fr