Powys Dementia Network Event
Time: 10.00 am - 4.30 pm
Venue: Knighton Community Centre, Bowling Green Lane, Knighton
Aims of the day
To build on some of the amazing work already taking place throughout Powys, and look at how the Powys Dementia Plan for 2016-19 integrates and supports the development of Dementia Friendly Communities.
- Meet and learn from others working to make their communities more Dementia Friendly.
- Bring together community groups and voluntary initiatives with key public sector organisations and professionals.
- Reflect on what has worked, and determine how we can improve things going forward
- Share good practice and sources of information
- Explore ways of working together in the future
- Identify key areas for future partnership work
Who is it for?
- Existing members of the Powys Dementia Network
- Anyone interested in helping to make where they live or work a more supportive environment for people living with dementia and their carers
We welcome contributions in Welsh
A light lunch will be provided
For further information please contact Carol Hay, PAVO on 01597 822191 or email here
You can register your place by clicking here
Check out ""Suicide First-Aid 2018: the evidence lives on" in Cardiff on 5 Feb 2018. Special guests Jonny Benjamin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Watch our video: representatives from the farming community talk to the Big Cheeses from Powys Teaching Health Board about mental health services in the county.