Powys Dementia Network Event
Time: 10.00 am - 4.30 pm
Venue: Knighton Community Centre, Bowling Green Lane, Knighton
Aims of the day
To build on some of the amazing work already taking place throughout Powys, and look at how the Powys Dementia Plan for 2016-19 integrates and supports the development of Dementia Friendly Communities.
- Meet and learn from others working to make their communities more Dementia Friendly.
- Bring together community groups and voluntary initiatives with key public sector organisations and professionals.
- Reflect on what has worked, and determine how we can improve things going forward
- Share good practice and sources of information
- Explore ways of working together in the future
- Identify key areas for future partnership work
Who is it for?
- Existing members of the Powys Dementia Network
- Anyone interested in helping to make where they live or work a more supportive environment for people living with dementia and their carers
We welcome contributions in Welsh
A light lunch will be provided
For further information please contact Carol Hay, PAVO on 01597 822191 or email here
You can register your place by clicking here
Project Development Officer. Full time (35 hours pw). Based at Bronllys Hospital, Bronllys Powys Salary: £3083.33 per month, £37,000 per annum. Appointment initially for a fixed term of 12 months with annual review (Post funded for 3 years) An excellent opportunity... have you managed and delive