The All Wales Residential Participation Network 2012
The All Wales Residential Participation Network 2012 will take place on 14 and 15 June in Llandrindod Wells. You can find a booking form and a flier here. The event is a chance for you to:
- learn practical participatory tools and techniques to use when engaging
- learn about what’s happening across Wales
- share learning, ideas and good practice with other practitioners and organisations
- make valuable contacts across Wales through networking opportunities
Workshops will include:
- Monitoring engagement using the National Principles for Public Engagement
- Voice or Choice model – where are we in Wales?
- Making the case for e-participation
- Developing an action plan following engagement
- Scrutiny and engagement
- Staff engagement
- Practical tools for engagement
- Holding better conversations
For further information please contact me on 029 2043 1757 or email participationcymru@wcva.<wbr></wbr>org.uk.