Time: 12 noon - 1.30pm
End of life care is care for people where death is predictable and anticipated, typically in the last 6 months of life or even closer than that to death. It is also about symptom control but also, Advance care plans, DNAR (Do Not Attempt Resuscitation).
Objectives for the day:
- Defining – end of life care.
- When end of life care is needed.
- The dying process.
- Talking about death.
- Providing individualised care.
- Symptom assessment and management.
- End of life care planning.
Please book your places via email to pwbotu(at)powys.gov.uk