Time: 10am to 4pm
On completion of the Mental Health awareness training participants will have an understanding of:-
- General overview about mental health and mental illness
- Mental Wellness and Mental illness definitions
- Impacts of mental health and wellness on life, employment
- Different types of mental illness (Anxiety, Depression, Post-traumatic stress disorder, Bi-polar disorder, Psychoses, Eating disorders, Obsessive Compulsive disorder and Personality Disorder.
- Interventions and treatments
- Lived experience narratives
- Recovery planning
Please book your place via email pwbotu(at)powys.gov.uk
Joining information will be emailed out nearer the time.