MHT (Mental Health Today) Wales is taking place again this year on 20 May at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff, and Mental Health Today would like you to join them!
Get up to date with the latest developments on mental health and spend the day with engaging and inspiring speakers as they address today’s most relevant challenges.
- You will hear from people who live with mental health conditions
- Face up to some difficult conversations and debates
- Meet like-minded professionals and service users from across the statutory and independent mental health sectors
- Learn techniques to work with difference
- Walk around our exhibition area and engage with resourceful service providers
The organisers are also looking for exhibitors at the conference.
As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to meet professionals from different fields:
- Frontline professionals and practitioners
- Commissioners, service managers, mental health leads
- People who use mental health services and their family carers
- Psychotherapists, psychologists and psychiatrists
- Counsellors and therapists
- Mental health nurses, care workers
- Occupational therapists, social workers
Contact the conference organisers to find out more by emailing: graham.hoare(at)pavpub.com