The aim of the training is to give participants an understanding of what “Person Centred Active Support” is and how it ﬁts into a holistic approach to creating Person Centred Services.
An understanding of the whole concept of “Person Centred”
• Understand the principles of “Engagement”, developed an understanding of how engagement happens and how to present tasks to encourage active participation
• Developed a plan detailing how they will ensure their team deliver Person Centred Active Support to their customers.
• Practiced and understand Person Centred Thinking Tools
• Practiced and understand what Person Centred Active Support is
• Develope an Action Plan for their own continuous professional development for delivering Person centred Support to individuals
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
Please book your places via email pwbotu(at)powys.gov.uk