A conference for health and care practitioners, academics, practitioners, patients and the public with an interest in rural health, wellbeing and care.
There is a small fee for attending the conference of £10 per day or £15 for both days.
Theme and strands:
“Rural Resilience in Health and Care, communities and individuals”
• Rural Population Health, Well-being and Care
• The role of Rural Communities in Health and Care
• Telehealth / Telemedicine
• Social / Green Prescribing
• Recruitment and Retention in Rural Areas
• New Roles and specialisms in Rural Health and Social Care
• Education, Training and Development in Rural Areas
The conference is aimed at health and care professionals, academics, practitioners, patients and the public with an interest in rural health, well-being and care.
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Anna Prytherch by phone 01970 628962 or email Anna.L.Prytherch(at)wales.nhs.uk