We are Powys Association of Voluntary Organisation’s (PAVO) Mental Health Information Service.
- Just ask! Powys Mental Health Enquiry Line. We are here to try and answer your questions about mental health and wellbeing. Here is a list of the types of information that we can provide:
- mental health services in your area
- events, training and courses
- voluntary sector opportunities and support
- local and national mental health news
- ... These are just examples, we will try to get you the information you need and if we don’t know then we will do our best to find out.
- Tell us your news! Got something that you want to tell others about? Then get in touch. Here are some of the ways that we can help you promote services, support and opportunities:
- Powysmentalhealth.org.uk – our events calendar and news pages are updated regularly. Got something you wish us to add, let us know.
- Bi-monthly e-bulletin – latest mental health news and events by email. It goes to over 500 people across Powys and beyond. So if you have something you think we should promote or you would like to be on the distribution list, let us know.
- Take a browse! You can access information on our website anytime at powysmentalhealth.org.uk, so take a look. If you can’t find what you are looking for or if you have any suggestions, let us know?
- Join the debate! Please visit our blog
- Get Involved! Want to find out more about you can help shape services across Powys and Wales? Talk to Jane or find out more here.
- Not sure what you are looking for? Not sure what you are looking for or what services and opportunities are available? Please do get in touch with us and we will try and help.
- Getting in touch! Call us on 01686 628300 or 01597 822191 or email us at mentalhealthpavo.org.uk. We are available Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
You can read about some of the questions we are regularly asked at the Information Service here.
You can download a bilingual flyer about the work of PAVO's mental health team here.
Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations (PAVO) support citizens, groups and organisations to become involved in shaping our services across Powys in a number of ways, from facilitating your voice to be heard to promoting opportunities for you to directly participate in strategic meetings. You can download our leaflet in Welsh and English here.
You can provide feedback about this website in our confidential survey here.
You can provide feedback about our work or activities in PAVO's confidential survey here.
Or you can contact us directly with your feedback, suggestions and ideas on 01686 628 300 or 01597 822191 or email mentalhealth(at)pavo.org.uk.
Mental Wellbeing & the Green Outdoors/Lles Meddyliol a'r Awyr Agored 13 November/Tachwedd Caer Beris Manor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Project Development Officer. Full time (35 hours pw). Based at Bronllys Hospital, Bronllys Powys Salary: £3083.33 per month, £37,000 per annum. Appointment initially for a fixed term of 12 months with annual review (Post funded for 3 years) An excellent opportunity... have you managed and delive