Need more information? Contact the mental health Infoline:
01597 822 191
The Powys Mental Health Information Service is provided by the Mental Health team at Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations.
The Mental Health Info Line is answered by PAVO Community Connector Service.
We are here to try and answer your questions about mental health and wellbeing. Here is a list of the types of information that we can provide:
- mental health services in your area
- events, training and courses
- voluntary sector opportunities and support
- local and national mental health news
- …These are just examples, we will try to get you the information you need and if we don’t know then we will do our best to find out.