infoengine.wales is the online directory of third sector services. You can use this online tool to find out about the third sector services in your area. You can search the site at infoengine.wales
Or, can we help you find what you are looking for? You can contact the Powys Mental Health Information Service on 01686 628300 or 01597 822191 or email us mentalhealth(at)pavo.org.uk. Here is a list of the types of information that we can provide and help you find:
- mental health services in your area
- events, training and courses
- voluntary sector opportunities and support
- local and national mental health news
- ... These are just examples, we will try to get you the information you need and if we don’t know then we will do our best to find out.
You can find out more about Clair Powell's work as the Info Engine Officer further developing Info Engine here.
You can provide feedback about this page or on any aspect of our website in our confidential survey here or you can contact us directly with your feedback on 01686 628300 or 01597 822191. Or email jackie.newey(at)pavo.org.uk
So very privileged to have the support of people like Gill and Frances. Their presentations are always so powerful.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…